2000 TOURNAMENT SCHEDULES
|FIRST PLACE||$4200||SIXTH PLACE||$325|
|SECOND PLACE||$2500||SEVENTH PLACE||$200|
|THIRD PLACE||$1500||EIGHT PLACE||$125|
|FOURTH PLACE||$900||NINTH PLACE||$100|
|FIFTH PLACE||$550||TENTH PLACE||$100|
Based on 100 Entries
|ENTRY FEE $150|
SOLDIER CREEK RESORT
|APRIL 15 & 16|
|KENTUCKY LAKE, KENTUCKY
|MAY 13 & 14|
RUSSELL STATE BANK
|JUNE 17 & 18|
|SHELBYVILLE LAKE, ILLINOIS
"BO" WOOD ACCESS
|JULY 15 & 16|
|MILFORD LAKE, KANSAS
|AUGUST 26 & 27|
|MARK TWAIN LAKE, MISSOURI
CHIGGER HILL BAIT AND TACKLE
|SEPTEMBER 16 & 17|
|FOR INFORMATION, CALL KEITH McCOY 1-402-727-8501|
RULES AND REGULATIONS
RULE INTERPRETATIONS: Catfish Masters Official shall be solely responsible for interpretation and enforcement of tournament rules. The officials will rule on any situation that may occur and its decision will be final. The below listed rules and regulations may be amended to the states the Tournaments are held or during the schedule of Tournaments.
1. TOURNAMENT HOURS: All Tournaments are a 18 our event starting at 4: 00 p.m. Saturday and ending 10: 00 a.m. Sunday. You must be on the bank by 10: 00 a.m. Sunday or be disqualified.
2. FISH SIZE: Blues, Channels, and Flatheads must be 18 inches or longer to be weighed. All fish must be alive. All fish must be released immediately after they are weighed.
3. FISH LIMITS: 10 Catfish (see rule 2) Culling will be permitted, but the 10 fish brought to the scales can't be changed. All entry fish on official weight log must remain as part or all of total weight. In case the tie, BIGGEST FISH WILL BREAK TIE. THE BIGGEST STRINGER WILL BREAK TIE.
4. NO CHUMMING OF ANY TYPE ALLOWED PRIOR OR DURING TOURNAMENT. NO TEAM CAN FISH IN ANY WATER THEY KNOW TO HAVE BEEN CHUMMED PRIOR OR DURING TOURNAMENT.
5. ALCOHOL: NO ALCOHOL SHALL BE ON BOATS OR USED DURING TOURNAMENT. TEAM CAUGHT BREAKING THIS RULE WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
6. ENTRY FEE: Entry fee is $150.00 per each 2 person team and $10 for big fish. Only 2 people allowed in each Boat.
7. POLYGRAPH TESTS: All teams are subject to polygraph tests. Any team or member who fails or refuses take said tests will be disqualified.
8. No accepting or trading fish from one team to another or persons from shore. No setlines, jug lines, limb lines, trot lines or throw nets shall be used.
9. ANY TEAM CAUGHT CHEATING WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND BANNED FROM FUTURE TOURNAMENTS.
10. FISHING BOUNDARIES: The tournament officials will be responsible for setting fishing boundaries at each tournament. Their decision will be final.
11. BOATS: No Boats may come closer than 100 feet of another Boat.
12. All Tournaments will have a payout of 70% of all entry fees.
13. Life jackets shall be worn any time your Boat motor is running.
14. All Boats are subject to full inspection at any time.
15. All bait are legal to use as to state fishing rules.
16. All teams must show good sportsmanship.
17. CATFISH MASTERS AND ITS OFFICIALS SHALL IN NO WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS, THEFTS, OR INJURIES THAT MAY OCCUR BEFORE OR DURING A CATFISH MASTERS TOURNAMENT.
FOR INFORMATION, CALL KEITH McCOY 1-402-727-8501